Fiber Optic Breakout or Fan-out Cables
Breakout or Fan-Out cables consists of 2mm subunits with 900um tight buffers, central strength member combines strength, flexibility for raceway, cable tray or ladder rack installation. Pre-terminated with 24 or 36 inch breakouts on both ends, with pulling eye option.
Chat with a Litra Product Expert, jumpers and patch cables stocked in Atlanta, same day shipping from the largest inventory in the Southeast.
- Mode: Corning Singlemode OS2 or Multimode OM1, OM3, OM4
- Fibers: 2, 4, 6, 8, 12 and 18
- Sub Units: 900um fiber inside a 2mm sub jacket
- Jacket OD: 2-4 fibers: 8.8mm, 6-fiber: 9mm, 8-fiber: 9.6mm, 12-fiber: 10.7mm, 18-fiber: 12.8mm
- Jacket: Riser, Plenum, Indoor/Outdoor, Outdoor
- Jacket Colors: Yellow, Black, Orange, Aqua
- Fiber Connectors: FC, LC, SC, ST, FC/APC, LC/APC, SC/APC
- Heavy duty with overall jacket and 2mm subunit jacket
- Attach to warehouse roof truss beams
- Central Strength Member design for cable tray, raceways, ladder rack
Contact Litra for More Info